Peterson’s Two-Year Colleges 2017 includes information on nearly 1,900 accredited two-year undergraduate institutions in the United States and Canada, as well as some international schools. It also includes detailed two-page descriptions written by admissions personnel. College-bound students and their parents can research two-year colleges, including community colleges, for information on campus setting, enrollment, majors, expenses, student-faculty ratio, application deadline, and contact information. In addition, Two-Year Colleges offers articles that cover tips on transferring, advice for adults returning to school, “green” programs at community colleges, the basics of financial aid, and much more.
- Up-to-date data profiles for nearly 1,900 institutions, listed alphabetically by state (and followed by other countries) with facts and figures on majors, academic programs, student life, standardized tests, financial aid, and applying and contact information
- Helpful articles on what you need to know about two-year colleges: advice on transferring and returning to school for adult students; how to survive standardized tests; what international students need to know about admission to U.S. colleges; and how to manage paying for college
- The latest on exciting, innovative “green” programs at community colleges throughout the United States
- State-by-state summary table allows comparison of institutions by enrollment, application requirements, types of financial aid available, and numbers of majors offered, and more
Exclusive two-page in-depth descriptions written by college administrators for Peterson’s
- Easy-to-search indexes offering valuable information on associate degree programs at two-year colleges and four-year colleges