Peterson’s® Two-Year Colleges 2021 includes information on more than 1,700 accredited two-year undergraduate institutions in the United States and Canada, as well as some international schools. It also features a number of detailed two-page school descriptions written by admissions personnel. Colleg...
Peterson’s® Two-Year Colleges 2021 includes information on more than 1,700 accredited two-year undergraduate institutions in the United States and Canada, as well as some international schools. It also features a number of detailed two-page school descriptions written by admissions personnel. College-bound students and their parents can research two-year colleges, including community colleges, for information on campus setting, enrollment, majors, expenses, student-faculty ratio, application deadline, and contact information. In addition, Two-Year Colleges offers articles that cover tips on transferring, advice for adults returning to school, “green” programs at community colleges, the basics of financial aid, and much more.
- Up-to-date data profiles for over 1,700 institutions, listed alphabetically by state (and followed by other countries) with facts and figures on majors, academic programs, student life, standardized tests, financial aid, and applying and contact information
- Helpful articles on what you need to know about two-year colleges: advice on transferring and returning to school for adult students; how to survive standardized tests; what international students need to know about admission to U.S. colleges; and how to manage paying for college
- The latest on exciting, innovative “green economy” programs at community colleges throughout the U.S.
- State-by-state summary table allows comparison of institutions by enrollment, application requirements, types of financial aid available, numbers of majors offered, and more
- Easy-to-search indexes offering valuable information on associate degree programs at two-year colleges and four-year colleges
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the page above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”